Part of the ginger family, Galangal is a spice native to Southeast Asia and grows in the plains of Assam, West Bengal and the Eastern Himalayas in India. The root tastes and feels like ginger, only slightly sweeter with a citrus note, and is commonly used in traditional Asian cooking as well as medicinal practices. Galangal is rich in dietary fibres, vitamin A and C, beneficial phytonutrients and antioxidants.
We have used enXtra™, a clinically-evidenced extract of Galangal in Bright Mind Complex™ which has been the subject of four human clinical trials. These trials have shown that enXtra™:
· Increased alertness for up to 5 hours compared to caffeine and other plant extracts
· Improved mental alertness and sustained attention compared to caffeine and placebo
· Improved focus attention compared to caffeine and placebo
· Improved alertness and calmness
· Concluded no long-term cardiovascular concerns when taken with caffeine
· Enhance mental alertness and wakefulness for up to 5 hours
· Support mental concentration, focus and clarity
DNA authenticated and extracted from the best rhizomes cultivated in the hilly terrains of South India. Grown without pesticides and cultivated and collected manually.
Part of Plant Used